DALE DeGROFF, dubbed the Billy Graham of the Holy Spirits by the London Tribune and a master by Martha Stewart, is widely regarded as the world's foremost mixologist. The New York Times, The New Yorker, GQ, Entertainment Weekly, Penthouse, Food & Wine, and Forbes have all covered him, as have Martha Stewart Living and Today. Dale ran the bar at New York City's Rainbow Room for twelve years and now works as a consultant for famous restaurants like Balthazar. He's taught at places like the Culinary Institute of America (where he also appears in their bartending video) and the Institute for Culinary Education. Dale DeGroff's website is www.kingcocktail.com.
- Imbibe! Updated and Revised Edition: From Absinthe Cocktail to Whiskey Smash, a Salute in Stories and Drinks to professor Jerry Thomas, Pioneer of t
- The New Craft of the Cocktail: Everything You Need to Know to Think Like a Master Mixologist, with 500 Recipes
- The Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail with Recipes
- The Craft of the Cocktail: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Master Bartender, with 500 Recipes
- The Essential Cocktail: The Art of Mixing Perfect Drinks
- #566 in Cookbooks & Everything Food