Predictably Irrational and The Upside of Irrationality are two New York Times bestsellers by Dan Ariely. He is James B. James B. James B. James B. James B. James B He is the creator of the Center for Enhanced Hindsight and a Duke University professor of psychology and behavioral economics. His work has appeared in publications such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Boston Globe, and others.
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone---Especially Ourselves
- The Upside of Irrationality: The Unexpected Benefits of Defying Logic
- Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter
- Payoff: The Hidden Logic That Shapes Our Motivations