Dan Bongino began his law enforcement career with the New York Police Department in 1995 before joining the Secret Service as a special agent in 1999, where he was tasked to investigate financial offenses. He joined President George W. Bush's administration's elite Presidential Protection Division in 2006. After the transition to President Barack Obama's administration, Bush remained on protective duty, but resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to compete for a Senate seat in Maryland. Bongino, the New York Times bestselling author of Life Inside the Bubble and The Battle, consults for news organizations such as Fox News, CNN, and others on international security and political strategy.
- Follow the Money: The Shocking Deep State Connections of the Anti-Trump Cabal
- Exonerated: The Failed Takedown of President Donald Trump by the Swamp
- Debunk This!: Shattering Liberal Lies
- Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump
- Protecting the President: An Inside Account of the Troubled Secret Service in an Era of Evolving Threats