Dan Buettner is a well-known researcher, explorer, and author who has worked all over the world. He developed Blue Zones(TM) in order to study and popularize the world's best health, longevity, and happiness practices. He has toured the world to tackle some of science's most pressing problems as a pioneer in exploration and education. Buettner's National Geographic cover article on the Blue Zones was one of the magazine's best-selling covers, and his book was a New York Times bestseller.
- The Blue Zones Kitchen: 100 Recipes to Live to 100
- The Blue Zones Challenge: A 4-Week Plan for a Longer, Better Life
- The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest
- The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People
- The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons from the World's Happiest People