Daniel Fox is a British writer who first visited Taiwan at the turn of the millennium and became so enamored with the nation that he learned Mandarin and wrote about it in three different genres. He has previously published a few dozen books and hundreds of short pieces under a variety of pen names. He's also a poet and a playwright. Some of this work has received recognition.
- Alfred's Teach Yourself to Play Mandolin: Everything You Need to Know to Start Playing Now!
- Great Family Songbook: A Treasury of Favorite Show Tunes, Sing Alongs, Popular Songs, Jazz & Blues, Children's Melodies, International Ballad
- Alfred's Teach Yourself to Read Music for Guitar: Practical Music Reading for All Guitarists!
- World's Greatest Wedding Music: Easy Piano: 50 of the Most Requested Wedding Pieces
- Go In and Out the Window: An Illustrated Songbook For Children