Dan Hunter is the founding dean of Australia's Swinburne Law School. He is a recognized expert in internet law, intellectual property, and legal models based on artificial intelligence. He has previously worked at QUT Law School, New York Law School, Melbourne Law School, the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, and the University of Cambridge. He is the co-author of For The Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Company (2012) and the author of Intellectual Property (2012).
- For the Win, Revised and Updated Edition: The Power of Gamification and Game Thinking in Business, Education, Government, and Social Impact
- Brae: Recipes and Stories from the Restaurant
- A History of Intellectual Property in 50 Objects
- Pandemic Panacea Laughing Through Quarantine
- The Gamification Toolkit: Dynamics, Mechanics, and Components for the Win
- #2402 in Cookbooks & Everything Food