DAN ROAM is the author of The Back of the Napkin, the most popular visual-thinking business book of all time, which has become an international bestseller. It was chosen the best creative and innovation book of the year by Fast Company, BusinessWeek, and The Times (of London). Unfolding the Napkin and Blah Blah Blah are two of his previous works. Dan is the founder and president of Digital Roam Inc., a consulting organization that uses visual thinking to solve difficult challenges for companies including Google, Boeing, eBay, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Wells Fargo, and the United States government. The United States Navy, as well as the U.S.
- The Back of the Napkin: Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures
- Draw to Win: A Crash Course on How to Lead, Sell, and Innovate with Your Visual Mind
- Show and Tell: How Everybody Can Make Extraordinary Presentations
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don't Work
- Unfolding the Napkin: The Hands-On Method for Solving Complex Problems with Simple Pictures