Savage Love, Dan Savage's nationally syndicated sex-advice column, is read by over four million people each week. He's been writing the column for eight years, and it appears in twenty-six newspapers across the US and Canada. He also contributes to ABCNews.com's Dear Dan, an online advice column. Savage is the assistant editor of The Stranger in Seattle and a regular contributor to NPR's This American Life. He is also the author of Savage Love, a collection of his advice columns (Plume). He is a resident of Seattle, Washington.
- Savage Love From A To Z: Advice On Sex And Relationships, Dating And Mating, Exes And Extras
- It Gets Better: Coming Out, Overcoming Bullying, And Creating A Life Worth Living
- The Kid: (What Happened After My Boyfriend And I Decided To Go Get Pregnant) An Adoption Story
- American Savage: Insights, Slights, And Fights On Faith, Sex, Love, And Politics
- On Being Different: What It Means To Be A Homosexual