Dana A White
Dana Angelo White (MS, RD, ATC) is a nutrition and fitness consultant, as well as a registered dietitian and certified athletic trainer. She's a nutrition expert for Food Network.com and a founder contributor to the Healthy Eats blog on the network. Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook, Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook, Healthy, Fast & Easy Smoothies, Healthy One Pan Dinners, Healthy Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook, Healthy, Quick & Easy Juices, and First Bites: Superfoods for Infants and Toddlers are among Dana's seven books. Her recipes, quips, and articles have also appeared in Today's Dietitian, Shape, Seventeen, Prevention, Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, and Maxim magazines, as well as on Food Network.com, Verywell.com, Greatist.com, HealthyDay, WebMD, and Cooking Light.com. Dana is a sports dietitian and assistant clinical faculty member in Quinnipiac University's Department of Physical Training and Sports Medicine in Hamden, Connecticut. Violet Pickles, her Boston Terrier, and she live in Fairfield, Connecticut, with her husband, three children, and Boston Terrier.
- Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Great Recipes with Fewer Calories and Less Fat
- Healthy Quick & Easy Smoothies: 100 No-Fuss Recipes Under 300 Calories You Can Make with 5 Ingredients
- Dash Diet Meal Prep for Beginners: Make-Ahead Recipes to Lower Your Blood Pressure & Lose Weight
- Healthy, Quick & Easy College Cookbook: 100 Simple, Budget-Friendly Recipes to Satisfy Your Campus Cravings
- Healthy One Pan Dinners: 100 Easy Recipes for Your Sheet Pan, Skillet, Multicooker and More
- #2413 in Cookbooks & Everything Food