DANIEL HERMAN is professor of history at Central Washington University. His historical monographs have garnered multiple prizes, including the Charles Redd Center-Phi Alpha Theta Book Award in Western History and the Labriola Center American Indian National Book Award. The Feudist is his first essay into fiction. Herman lives in Ellensburg, Washington, with his wife, Margareta, and daughter, Persia.
- Ditko Shrugged: The Uncompromising Life of the Artist Behind Spider-Man
- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Complete Muprhy Anderson Dailies: 1947-1949 and 1958-1959
- The Phantom: The Complete Sundays: Volume Three 1945-1949
- Johnny Hazard The Newspaper Dailies Volume Seven: 1954-1956
- The Phantom: The Art Of The Ghost Who Walks