Daniel J Siegel
Siegel, MD, is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute and a clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of California-Los Angeles School of Medicine. He is the author of Mind, The Mindful Therapist, and The Mindful Brain, as well as the founding editor of Norton's IPNB Series.
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- The Whole-Brain Child Workbook: Practical Exercises, Worksheets and Activities to Nurture Developing Minds
- Parenting from the Inside Out: How a Deeper Self-Understanding Can Help You Raise Children Who Thrive
- Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love & Wisdom