Daniel Jones was born in 1959 in Hamilton, Ontario, and lived in Toronto from 1977 to 1994, when he committed suicide. Obsessions, a collection of minimalist short stories, The Persons One Knows, and 1978 (Rush Hour Revisions, re-released by Three O'Clock Publishing), a novel set in the Toronto punk scene, which Jones was working on at the time of his death, are among his works.
- Tiny Love Stories: True Tales of Love in 100 Words or Less
- Modern Love, Revised and Updated: True Stories of Love, Loss, and Redemption
- Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary
- Love Illuminated: Exploring Life's Most Mystifying Subject (with the Help of 50,000 Strangers)
- The Lean Strategy: Using Lean to Create Competitive Advantage, Unleash Innovation, and Deliver Sustainable Growth