Glen E. Clarke, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CCENT, CEH, CHFI, SCNP, CISSO, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, is an independent trainer who specializes in teaching security courses such as Ethical Hacking and Countermeasure and Computer Forensics and Investigations. He is the author of many books including CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition, Mike Meyers' CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Third Edition, and other certification titles.
Daniel Lachance, MCITP, MCTS, CNI, IBM Certified Instructor, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, is a technical trainer for Global Knowledge and has delivered classroom training for a wide variety of products for the past 17 years. Throughout his career he has also developed custom applications and planned, implemented, troubleshot, and documented various network configurations. Lachance was the technical editor on CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition and other certification books.
- Comptia Server+ Certification All-In-One Exam Guide (Exam Sk0-004) [With CDROM]
- Comptia Cloud Essentials+ Certification Study Guide, Second Edition (Exam Clo-002)
- Comptia Security+ Certification Practice Exams, Third Edition (Exam Sy0-501)
- Comptia Cloud+ Certification Bundle (Exam Cv0-002)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Practice Exams: (Exam SY0-401) [With CDROM]