Daniel P Goleman
Daniel Goleman is a well-known psychologist and the author of several books, including Emotional Intelligence and Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships, which has been translated into over 30 languages. He is a resident of Hartford, Connecticut.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than Iq
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing The Power Of Emotional Intelligence
- Altered Traits: Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, And Body
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Emotional Intelligence
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Leadership (With Featured Article What Makes An Effective Executive, By Peter F. Drucker)