Daniel R Day
Daniel Ryan Day is a family man, radio host, podcaster, and writer. He's authored Ten Days Without, a book raising awareness for global social needs, and What's Next, offering hope and practical wisdom for those struggling to figure out their next step in life. Daniel holds a Master's Degree in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary and is the Director of YMI US and Podcasting at Our Daily Bread Ministries. He's married to his high school sweetheart, Rebecca, and they have three kiddos. He's often found in the studio noodling around on the keyboard or at home chillin' with their sheep.
- Stand Strong: 365 Devotions for Men by Men
- Stand Strong: 365 Devotions for Men by Men: Deluxe Edition
- What's Next: Your Dream Job, God's Call, and a Life That Sets You Free
- Ten Days Without: Daring Adventures in Discomfort That Will Change Your World and You
- Ten Days Without Lib/E: Daring Adventures in Discomfort That Will Change Your World and You