Daphne Oz is the author of the national bestseller The Dorm Room Diet and The Dorm Room Diet Planner, as well as a 2008 Princeton University graduate. She's appeared on Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, and The Tyra Banks Show, as well as blogging twice a month at Oprah.com. She's also a sought-after speaker on teen and young adult health, food, and wellness problems. Daphne Oz grew up in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, as the daughter of Dr. Mehmet Oz and his wife Lisa, co-authors of the #1 New York Times bestselling You books. She is now based in New York City.
- Eat Your Heart Out: All-Fun, No-Fuss Food To Celebrate Eating Clean
- The Happy Cook: 125 Recipes For Eating Every Day Like It's The Weekend
- Relish: An Adventure In Food, Style, And Everyday Fun
- The Dorm Room Diet Planner
- The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program For Creating A Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works