David Pelz is the world's leading putting and short game instructor and the author of two popular golf teaching classics, Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible and Dave Pelz's Putting Bible. He has spent the last three decades studying golf and fine-tuning his teaching methods as a former NASA research scientist. He is the originator of the Pelz Golf Institute and the World Putting Championships, as well as a senior instructor on the Golf Channel's Scoring Game Show and a technical advisor to Golf Magazine. He resides on the outskirts of Austin, Texas.
- Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible: Master The Finesse Swing And Lower Your Score
- Dave Pelz's Putting Bible: The Complete Guide To Mastering The Green
- Putt Like The Pros: Dave Pelz's Scientific Way To Improving Your Stroke, Reading Greens, And Lowering Your Score
- Dave Pelz's Damage Control: How To Save Up To 5 Shots Per Round Using All-New, Scientifically Proven Techniq Ues For Playing Out Of Trouble Lies
- Dave Pelz's Golf Without Fear: How To Play The 10 Most Feared Shots In Golf With Confidence
- #1128 in sports & recreation