DAVID BODANIS studied mathematics, physics, and history at the University of Chicago, and for many years taught Oxford University's Intellectual Tool-Kit course. He is the author of numerous publications, including The Secret Mansion, which was turned into the PBS NOVA documentary Einstein's Big Idea, and E=mc2, which was adapted into the PBS NOVA documentary Einstein's Big Idea. He is also a futurist and business counselor who has worked for the Royal Dutch Shell Scenario Prediction section, modeling economic futures, as well as the World Economic Forum's future planning unit. He has spoken at TED conferences and the World Economic Forum in Davos, and he most recently assisted in the running of an international research for the UK Treasury on the future of high-frequency trading. The Financial Times, the Guardian, and the New York Times have all featured Bodanis' work. He is based in London.
- E=mc2: A Biography of the World's Most Famous Equation
- Passionate Minds: The Great Love Affair of the Enlightenment, Featuring the Scientist Emilie du Chatelet, the Poet Voltaire, Sword Fights, Book Burnings, Assorted Kings, Seditious Verse, and...
- Einstein's Greatest Mistake: A Biography
- The Secret House: The Extraordinary Science of an Ordinary Day
- The Secret Family: Twenty-Four Hours Inside the Mysterious World of Our Minds and Bodies