Professor of history David Fromkin (1932-2017) was the author of several notable nonfiction books, including The King and the Cowboy: Theodore Roosevelt and Edward the Seventh, Hidden Associates. He was a New York City resident.
Most Popular books By David Fromkin
- Peace To End All Peace: The Fall Of The Ottoman Empire And The Creation Of The Modern Middle East
- A Peace To End All Peace: The Fall Of The Ottoman Empire And The Creation Of The Modern Middle East
- The Way Of The World: From The Dawn Of Civilizations To The Eve Of The Twenty-First Century
- Europe's Last Summer: Who Started The Great War In 1914?
- The King And The Cowboy: Theodore Roosevelt And Edward The Seventh, Secret Partners
Ranking in Category
All Books by David Fromkin
Show Out of Stock Items