David G Benner
David G.Benner (Ph.D., York University) is a clinical psychologist and Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Spirituality at the Psychological Studies Institute in Atlanta. He is the founding director of the Institute for Psychospiritual Health and the author or editor of over twenty publications.
- The Gift of Being Yourself: The Sacred Call to Self-Discovery
- Surrender to Love: Discovering the Heart of Christian Spirituality
- Desiring God's Will: Aligning Our Hearts with the Heart of God
- Soulful Spirituality: Becoming Fully Alive and Deeply Human
- Strategic Pastoral Counseling: A Short-Term Structured Model