David Grann is a New Yorker staff writer and the best-selling author of The Lost City of Z, which has been translated into over twenty languages. He has written for The New York Times Magazine, The Atlantic, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and The New Republic, and his tales have appeared in several anthologies of the best American writing.
- Killers Of The Flower Moon: The Osage Murders And The Birth Of The Fbi
- The Wager A Tale Of Shipwreck Mutiny And Murder
- Killers of the Flower Moon Adapted for Young Readers The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI
- The Lost City Of Z: A Tale Of Deadly Obsession In The Amazon
- Killers Of The Flower Moon: Adapted For Young Readers: The Osage Murders And The Birth Of The Fbi