David Harsanyi is a senior writer at National Review, a nationally syndicated columnist, and author of four books. A contributor to the New York Post, his work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Reason, USA Today, and numerous other publications, and he has been featured on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC World News Tonight, NBC Nightly News and dozens of radio talk shows across the country. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Eurotrash: Why America Must Reject the Failed Ideas of a Dying Continent
- First Freedom: A Ride Through America's Enduring History with the Gun
- The People Have Spoken (and They Are Wrong): The Case Against Democracy
- Obama's Four Horsemen: The Disasters Unleashed by Obama's Reelection
- Nanny State: How Food Fascists, Teetotaling Do-Gooders, Priggish Moralists, and other Boneheaded Bureaucrats are Turning America into a Nation of Children