UnChristian, You Lost Me, and Good Faith are coauthored by David Kinnaman. He is the founder and president of Barna Group, a major research and communications firm that works with churches, organizations, and companies ranging from film studios to financial services. David has conducted over one million interviews and led hundreds of U.S. studies since 1995. as well as international research investigations He and his wife, along with their three children, live in California.
- Faith for Exiles: 5 Ways for a New Generation to Follow Jesus in Digital Babylon
- The Intentional Father: A Practical Guide to Raise Sons of Courage and Character
- You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church...and Rethinking Faith
- Good Faith: Being a Christian When Society Thinks You're Irrelevant and Extreme
- Apologetics for a New Generation
- #944 in religion