DAVID LEBOVITZ has worked as a professional cook and baker for most of his life, spending nearly thirteen years at Chez Panisse until leaving to write books in 1999. In 2004, David relocated to Paris and launched davidlebovitz.com, a hugely successful blog. He is the author of six books, including The Perfect Scoop, Ready for Dessert, The Great Book of Chocolate, and a memoir titled The Sweet Life in Paris, and the San Francisco Chronicle named him one of the Bay Area's Top Five Pastry Chefs.
- The Perfect Scoop, Revised and Updated: 200 Recipes for Ice Creams, Sorbets, Gelatos, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments [A Cookbook]
- My Paris Kitchen: Recipes and Stories
- Drinking French: The Iconic Cocktails, Apéritifs, and Café Traditions of France, with 160 Recipes
- The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious--And Perplexing--City
- The Great Book of Chocolate: The Chocolate Lover's Guide with Recipes [A Baking Book]