David M Rubenstein
David M. Rubenstein is the founding and co-executive chairman of The Carlyle Group, one of the world's largest and most successful private equity firms. He is also the author of The American Story. Rubenstein is the Chairman of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts' Board of Trustees. The Council on Foreign Relations and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts He is a founding member of The Giving Pledge and a recipient of the Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy and the David Rockefeller Award from the Museum of Modern Art, among other honors. He lives in the Washington, DC region and hosts The David Rubenstein Show on Bloomberg TV and PBS.
- Go Long Lib/E: Why Long-Term Thinking Is Your Best Short-Term Strategy
- Go Long: Why Long-Term Thinking Is Your Best Short-Term Strategy
- Find Your Whistle: Simple Gifts Touch Hearts and Change Lives
- The American Story: Conversations with Master Historians
- How to Lead: Wisdom from the World's Greatest Ceos, Founders, and Game Changers