At the age of seven, David Murrow penned his first short fiction, The Lovely Star. There is no sign of this lost masterwork of nonsense, which he hopes will be pulped and recycled into copies of his favorite novels, such as The Catcher in the Rye, Tropic of Cancer, The Bell Jar, American Psycho, or Invisible Monsters. He is currently working on his second novel and writes and performs poetry. In 2009, he received a first-class honours degree in creative writing from the University of East London. He is based in London.
- Daily Strength for Men: A 365-Day Devotional
- Why Men Hate Going to Church
- How to Disciple Men (Short and Sweet): 45 Proven Strategies from Experts on Ministry to Men
- Drowning in Screen Time: A Lifeline for Adults, Parents, Teachers, and Ministers Who Want to Reclaim Their Real Lives
- The Map: The Way of All Great Men