Board-certified neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. For his novel approaches to neurological illnesses, he received the Linus Pauling Award. Dr. Perlmutter is creating new standards for what a healthy living means around the world, with his books now published in twenty-seven languages. Grain Brain, The Grain Brain Cookbook, and Brain Maker are New York Times bestsellers, as are The Better Brain Book and Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. He currently resides in Naples, Florida.
- The End of Alzheimer's Program: The First Protocol to Enhance Cognition and Reverse Decline at Any Age
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers
- Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to Sidestep Illness, Shed Excess Weight, and Help Your Body Fix Itself
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain for Life
- The Grain Brain Whole Life Plan: Boost Brain Performance, Lose Weight, and Achieve Optimal Health