Board-certified neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. For his novel approaches to neurological illnesses, he received the Linus Pauling Award. Dr. Perlmutter is creating new standards for what a healthy living means around the world, with his books now published in twenty-seven languages. Grain Brain, The Grain Brain Cookbook, and Brain Maker are New York Times bestsellers, as are The Better Brain Book and Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. He currently resides in Naples, Florida.
- The Encyclopedia of American Animated Television Shows
- Agendamelding: News, Social Media, Audiences, and Civic Community
- The Microbiome and the Brain
- Social Justice Journalism: A Cultural History of Social Movement Media from Abolition to #Womensmarch
- Brain Wash: Detox Your Mind for Clearer Thinking, Deeper Relationships, and Lasting Happiness