David Platt, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Wilson College, has been teaching for almost thirty years. He's also taught at Shippensburg University and Dickinson College. He was honored with the Christian R. as well as Mary F. The Lindback Foundation Award for Outstanding Teaching is given to individuals who have excelled in the classroom. Platt has written a number of philosophical essays as well as a book, Intimations of Divinity (Peter Lang, 1989).
- When Helping Hurts: How To Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting The Poor...And Yourself
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith From The American Dream
- Don't Hold Back: Leaving Behind The American Gospel To Follow Jesus Fully
- Exalting Jesus In Revelation
- The Works And Days Of John Fisher: An Introduction To The Position Of St. John Fisher (1469-1535), Bishop Of Rochester, In The English Renaissance And