David Richo, Ph.D., is a popular psychotherapist who offers seminars at Esalen Institute and across the country. How to Be an Adult and Shadow Dance: Liberating the Power and Creativity of Your Dark Side are two of his books. He splits his time between Santa Barbara and San Francisco.
- How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving
- Ready: How to Know When to Go and When to Stay
- How to Be an Adult: A Handbook on Psychological and Spiritual Integration
- Triggers: How We Can Stop Reacting and Start Healing
- Daring to Trust: Opening Ourselves to Real Love and Intimacy