The Marital and Family Health Center of Evergreen, Colorado, is directed by David Schnarch, PhD. He is a licensed clinical psychologist, a trained sex therapist, and a clinical member of the American Association for Marital and Family Therapy, as well as the 2011 AAMFT Distinguished Contribution to Marriage and Family Therapy Award recipient. Dr. Schnarch's books include the international bestseller Passionate Marriage, Resurrecting Sex, Building the Sexual Crucible, and Intimacy & Desire (2009).
- Passionate Marriage: Sex, Love, and Intimacy in Emotionally Committed Relationships
- Resurrecting Sex: Solving Sexual Problems and Revolutionizing Your Relationship
- Constructing the Sexual Crucible: An Integration of Sexual and Marital Therapy
- Intimacy & Desire: Awaken the Passion in Your Relationship
- Secrets of a Passionate Marriage: How to Increase Sexual Pleasure and Emotional Fulfillment in Committed Relationships