David Wolfe, the author of the best-selling book The Sunfood Diet Success System, is widely regarded as the world's foremost authority on raw-food nutrition. Wolfe is the middle son of two medical professionals and has an wide educational background, giving him a unique perspective in the health industry. He performs 70 to 80 health lectures and seminars each year in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the South Pacific, and sponsors at least five health, healing, and beauty retreats each year at various retreat sites around the world. Mechanical and environmental engineering, as well as political science, are among his qualifications. He attended a number of universities, including Oxford University. Wolfe graduated from the University of San Diego with a Juris Doctorate in Law. In addition to his hectic workload, Wolfe is now working on several new novels and performing with his all-raw rock and roll band, The Healing Waters Band. Hiking, yoga, nature experiences, surfing, composing poetry, and spending time with loved ones are among his favorite pastimes.
- Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (2nd Edition)
- The Beauty Diet: Unlock the Five Secrets of Ageless Beauty from the Inside Out
- Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future
- Eating for Beauty: For Women and Men: Introducing a Whole New Concept of Beauty, What It Is, and How You Can Achieve It
- Longevity Now: A Comprehensive Approach to Healthy Hormones, Detoxification, Super Immunity, Reversing Calcification, and Total Rejuv