Time magazine selected DEAN KARNAZES one of the Top 100 Most Important Persons on the Planet. He has appeared on 60 Minutes, David Letterman's Late Show, and the Today show. He has written for Reader's Digest, Runner's World, and Men's Health, and is a New York Times best-selling author. Dean resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and family.
- Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner
- A Runner's High: My Life in Motion
- The Road to Sparta: Reliving the Ancient Battle and Epic Run That Inspired the World's Greatest Footrace
- 50/50: Secrets I Learned Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days--And How You Too Can Achieve Super Endurance!
- Run! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss