Since 1971, Michael and Debi Pearl have been married. They have a total of 15 grandchildren and 5 children. They have written 14 books and 8 pamphlets between them, which have sold millions of copies. They spend a lot of time writing on marriage, child training, and homeschooling. Good and Evil (Bible stories in Marvel comic format), one of their most recent works, has been translated into 25 languages, with another 60 translations on the way.
The Pearls also publish a 32-page bi-monthly magazine with approximately 100,000 subscribers. They are prolific writers and prominent speakers, to say the least.
- Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide for Men
- Sara Sue Learns to Yell & Tell: A Warning for Children Against Sexual Predators
- Create a Better Brain Through Neuroplasticity: A Manual for Mamas
- Samuel Learns to Yell & Tell: A Warning for Children Against Sexual Predators
- Preparing to Be a Help Meet