Deborah Madison is the author of fourteen cookbooks, including The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone and Vegetable Literacy, which have received numerous awards. She was admitted into the James Beard Foundation Cookbook Hall of Fame in 2016 and the Who's Who of Food and Beverage in 2005, and her books have won four James Beard Foundation Book Awards and five IACP honors. She resides in the state of New Mexico. Deborah Madison's website is www.deborahmadison.com.
- Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
- Preserving Food Without Freezing or Canning: Traditional Techniques Using Salt, Oil, Sugar, Alcohol, Vinegar, Drying, Cold Storage, and Lactic Ferment
- The Supper of the Lamb: A Culinary Reflection
- Vegetable Literacy: Cooking and Gardening with Twelve Families from the Edible Plant Kingdom, with Over 300 Deliciously Simple Recipes [A
- The Greens Cookbook: Extraordinary Vegetarian Cuisine from the Celebrated Restaurant