Deborah Schneider, the James Beard-nominated Cooking with the Seasons at Rancho La Puerta and Williams Sonoma's Fundamentals of Latin Cooking, is the author or co-author of seven cookbooks that showcase her interest with Mexican food and culture. Bon AppÃ©tit magazine named Deborah the reigning queen of San Diego chefs.
- Salsas and Moles: Fresh and Authentic Recipes for Pico de Gallo, Mole Poblano, Chimichurri, Guacamole, and More [A Cookbook]
- The Essential Mexican Instant Pot Cookbook: Authentic Flavors and Modern Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- The Mexican Slow Cooker: Recipes for Mole, Enchiladas, Carnitas, Chile Verde Pork, and More Favorites
- El Libro Esencial de Recetas Mexicanas Para Instant Pot
- Cooking with the Seasons at Rancho La Puerta: Recipes from the World-Famous Spa
- #2301 in Cookbooks & Everything Food