Professor of Linguistics at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Deborah Tannen Her books include the New York Times bestsellers You Just Don't Understand, You're Wearing THAT? and You Just Don't Understand, You're Wearing THAT? She has contributed to a number of prominent newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times, Newsweek, USA Today, the Washington Post, and Time, and has been featured in them.
- You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership (with Bonus Article Sheryl Sandberg: The HBR Interview)
- That's Not What I Meant!: How Conversational Style Makes or Breaks Relationships
- Leadership Presence (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series)
- Talking from 9 to 5: Women and Men at Work