Professor of Linguistics at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Deborah Tannen Her books include the New York Times bestsellers You Just Don't Understand, You're Wearing THAT? and You Just Don't Understand, You're Wearing THAT? She has contributed to a number of prominent newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times, Newsweek, USA Today, the Washington Post, and Time, and has been featured in them.
- You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation
- You're Wearing That?: Understanding Mothers and Daughters in Conversation
- That's Not What I Meant!: How Conversational Style Makes or Breaks Relationships
- I Only Say This Because I Love You: Talking to Your Parents, Partner, Sibs, and Kids When You're All Adults
- Finding My Father: His Century-Long Journey from World War I Warsaw and My Quest to Follow