Dennis Kimbro is a licensed Napoleon Hill Science of Success trainer and leadership coach, and the author of four books, including Think and Grow Rich: A Black Decision. Kimbro's motivational speeches have had tremendous impact on the boardrooms of GM, Disney, Frito-Lay, and Wells Fargo. He's been featured in magazines including Success, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today, and has appeared on shows like The Today Show and Larry King Live. Kimbro is a former director of Clark Atlanta University's Center of Entrepreneurship and is recognized in Who's Who in Black America.
- Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice: A Guide to Success for Black Americans
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
- Daily Motivations for African-American Success: Including Inspirations from Famous African-American Achievers
- What Keeps Me Standing: Letters from Black Grandmothers on Peace, Hope and Inspiration
- What Makes the Great Great: Strategies for Extraordinary Achievement