Derek Lin has established himself as one of America's best-selling Taoist teachers and authors. He was born in Taiwan and grew up speaking both Chinese and English fluently. Because of his background, he is able to communicate Eastern concepts to Western audiences in a straightforward, simple, and real manner. His other works, such as The Tao of Success, The Tao of Joy Every Day, and his own Tao Te Ching translation, have all become category hits. He is currently the only well-known Tao author who gives the public this amount of access.
- Tao Te Ching: Annotated & Explained
- The Tao of Daily Life: The Mysteries of the Orient Revealed the Joys of Inner Harmony Found the Path to Enlightenment Illuminated
- The Tao of Joy Every Day: 365 Days of Tao Living
- The Tao of Happiness: Stories from Chuang Tzu for Your Spiritual Journey
- Tao Te Ching: Annotated & Explained (Large Print 16pt)