Devon A Mihesuah
Devon A. is a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma enrolled member. Mihesuah is the editor of the American Indian Quarterly and has written a number of nonfiction books and essays. She is a professor at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, where she teaches Applied Indigenous Studies.
- Indigenous Food Sovereignty in the United States, 18: Restoring Cultural Knowledge, Protecting Environments, and Regaining Health
- Repatriation Reader: Who Owns American Indian Remains?
- So You Want to Write about American Indians?: A Guide for Writers, Students, and Scholars
- Indigenous American Women: Decolonization, Empowerment, Activism
- Natives and Academics: Researching and Writing about American Indians