Diana Peterfreund is the author of several novels, including Secret Society Girl, Beneath the Rose, Rites of Spring (Break), and Tap & Gown. She earned degrees in geology and literature from Yale University in 2001. She is a former food reviewer who now lives with her husband in Washington, D.C. and writes full-time.
- In The Study With The Wrench: A Clue Mystery, Book Two
- In The Hall With The Knife: A Clue Mystery, Book One
- In the Ballroom with the Candlestick A Clue Mystery Book Three
- In The Ballroom With The Candlestick: A Clue Mystery, Book Three
- The Girl Who Was On Fire: Your Favorite Authors On Suzanne Collinsa' Hunger Games Trilogy