Dick Logue is the founder of the website http://www.lowsodiumcooking.com and the author of several cookbooks. Dick plunged himself into the process of making healthy versions of his favorite meals after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure more than ten years ago. He has been a cook since he was twelve years old, growing his own veggies, baking his own bread, and canning a variety of items. 500 Low Sodium Meals, 500 Low Cholesterol Recipes, 500 High Fiber Recipes, 500 Low Glycemic Index Recipes, 500 Heart-Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes, 500 400-Calorie Recipes, and 500 15-Minute Low Sodium Recipes are among his many cookbooks. He resides in La Plata, Maryland.
- 500 15-Minute Low Sodium Recipes: Fast and Flavorful Low-Salt Recipes That Save You Time, Keep You on Track, and Taste Delicious
- 500 Low Sodium Recipes: Lose the Salt, Not the Flavor, in Meals the Whole Family Will Love
- 500 Low-Cholesterol Recipes: Flavorful Heart-Healthy Dishes Your Whole Family Will Love
- 500 Low Glycemic Index Recipes: Fight Diabetes and Heart Disease, Lose Weight and Have Optimum Energy with Recipes That Let You Eat the Foods You Enjo
- 1,001 Heart Healthy Recipes: Quick, Delicious Recipes High in Fiber and Low in Sodium and Cholesterol That Keep You Committed to Your Healthy Lifes