Don Thompson is an emeritus professor at York University's Schulich School of Business, where he taught strategy and marketing. He's also taught at the London School of Economics and Harvard Business School. The Supermodel and the Brillo Box is Don's first novel.
- The $12 Million Stuffed Shark: The Curious Economics of Contemporary Art
- The Curious Economics of Luxury Fashion: Millennials, Influencers and a Pandemic
- Getting Unstuck: A Guide to Moving Your Career Forward
- The Orange Balloon Dog: Bubbles, Turmoil and Avarice in the Contemporary Art Market
- Jade Visions: The Life and Music of Scott LaFaro