Don Thompson is an emeritus professor at York University's Schulich School of Business, where he taught strategy and marketing. He's also taught at the London School of Economics and Harvard Business School. The Supermodel and the Brillo Box is Don's first novel.
- Emra Urgent Care Guide Management And Disposition Decisions
- The $12 Million Stuffed Shark: The Curious Economics Of Contemporary Art
- Jade Visions: The Life And Music Of Scott Lafaro
- The Orange Balloon Dog: Bubbles, Turmoil And Avarice In The Contemporary Art Market
- The Curious Economics Of Luxury Fashion: Millennials, Influencers And A Pandemic