DONALD ASHER has written eleven books about careers, job hunting, and higher education. He is a frequent contributor to a variety of magazines and professional websites, as well as a relentless speaker who makes more than 150 appearances each year on college and business campuses around the United States. In addition to teaching in India, China, South Korea, and Germany, he has recently traveled to India, China, South Korea, and Germany. Donald Asher splits his time between northern Nevada and San Francisco, California, when he isn't traveling.
- Graduate Admissions Essays: Write Your Way Into the Graduate School of Your Choice
- Who Gets Promoted, Who Doesn't, and Why: 12 Things You'd Better Do If You Want to Get Ahead
- Cool Colleges: For the Hyper-Intelligent, Self-Directed, Late Blooming, and Just Plain Different
- Cracking the Hidden Job Market: How to Find Opportunity in Any Economy
- How to Get Any Job, Second Edition: Career Launch and Re-Launch for Everyone Under 30 (or How to Avoid Living in Your Parents' Basement)