Donald G Firesmith
At the Software Engineering Institute (SEI), Donald G. Firesmith is a senior member of technical staff in the Software Solutions Division. He assists the United States there. Large, complicated, software-dependent systems are acquired by the Department of Defense and other agencies. He has written books on requirements engineering, architectural engineering, situational method engineering, testing, and object-oriented programming, and is an globally recognized software and systems engineering specialist.
- Hell Holes 3: To Hell and Back
- Common System and Software Testing Pitfalls: How to Prevent and Mitigate Them: Descriptions, Symptoms, Consequences, Causes, and Recommendations (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- The Method Framework for Engineering System Architectures
- Hell Holes: What Lurks Below
- Hell Holes: Demons on the Dalton