Donald G Firesmith
At the Software Engineering Institute (SEI), Donald G. Firesmith is a senior member of technical staff in the Software Solutions Division. He assists the United States there. Large, complicated, software-dependent systems are acquired by the Department of Defense and other agencies. He has written books on requirements engineering, architectural engineering, situational method engineering, testing, and object-oriented programming, and is an globally recognized software and systems engineering specialist.
- Advanced Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
- The Netscape Programmer's Guide With CD-ROM: Using OLE to Build Componentware Applications (SIGS Reference Library)
- Security and Safety Requirements for Software-Intensive Systems
- OPEN Modeling Language (OML) Reference Manual (SIGS Reference Library)
- Documenting a Complete Java Application Using Open