Donald Maass is the president of the Donald Maass Literary Agency in New York City, which represents over 150 novelists and sells over 150 novels to American and international publishers each year. He is the author of several books and is a past president of the Association of Writers Representatives, Inc.
- The Emotional Craft Of Fiction: How To Write The Story Beneath The Surface
- Writing The Breakout Novel
- Writing The Breakout Novel Workbook: Hands-On Help For Making Your Novel Stand Out And Succeed
- Writing 21st Century Fiction: High Impact Techniques For Exceptional Storytelling
- The Fire In Fiction: Passion, Purpose And Techniques To Make Your Novel Great