Donald Robertson is a UKCP-registered psychotherapist who specializes in CBT, therapeutic hypnosis, and other evidence-based treatments. He has been a therapist for almost fifteen years and specializes in treating individuals with anxiety disorders at his Harley Street clinic. Donald has also worked as a workshop facilitator and trainer. He is the author of The Philosophy of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and The Practice of Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy, as well as dozens of papers in therapy journals and publications. He is also the editor of James Braid's The Discovery of Hypnosis, a collection of the inventor of hypnotherapy's full publications.
- Meditations: The Philosophy Classic
- How to Think Like a Roman Emperor: The Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius
- Stoicism and the Art of Happiness: Practical Wisdom for Everyday Life
- The Philosophy of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (Cbt): Stoic Philosophy as Rational and Cognitive Psychotherapy
- Mitford at the Fashion Zoo