DOUG LEMOV has transformed classrooms around the world with his tangible teaching techniques. Using these techniques, Doug trains educators as part of his work at Uncommon Schools, the nonprofit school management organization he helped to found. He is also coauthor of the books Practice Perfect and Reading Reconsidered.
- The Writing Revolution: A Guide to Advancing Thinking Through Writing in All Subjects and Grades
- Teaching in the Online Classroom: Surviving and Thriving in the New Normal
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques That Put Students on the Path to College
- Leverage Leadership 2.0: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
- Teach Like a Champion 3.0: 63 Techniques That Put Students on the Path to College