Jennifer Shannon, LMFT, is author of Don't Feed the Monkey Mind, The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook for Teens, The Anxiety Survival Guide for Teens, and A Teen's Guide to Getting Stuff Done. She cofounded the Santa Rosa Center for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in Santa Rosa, CA. She is a diplomate of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy.
Illustrator Doug Shannon is a freelance cartoonist.
- The Shyness & Social Anxiety Workbook For Teens: Cbt And Act Skills To Help You Build Social Confidence
- The Anxiety Survival Guide For Teens: Cbt Skills To Overcome Fear, Worry, And Panic
- A Teen's Guide To Getting Stuff Done: Discover Your Procrastination Type, Stop Putting Things Off, And Reach Your Goals
- Don't Feed The Monkey Mind: How To Stop The Cycle Of Anxiety, Fear, And Worry
- The Monkey Mind Workout For Uncertainty: Break Free From Anxiety And Build Resilience In 30 Days!